Thursday, February 16, 2012

More Restrictions!

Master took me to a house he was examining with the owner, leaving me to roam the gardens while they went down into the basement. I went to see what they were doing, it was really damp and creepy, I loved it. But the owner doesn't like dogs so Master told me to go out. As always I obeyed, then after a couple of minutes I went back in. Master took me out, put me on my lead, and tied me to a railing. He said stay, so I did, until I had eaten through my lead, then I went back in with a little bit of my lead hanging from my collar. That basement is really a creepy place! However Master wasn't pleased to see me again, so I spent the rest of the visit locked in the car. Back home, mom thought I looked cute with my little dangling lead!
Anyway now Master has bought me a nice shiny metal chain link lead! Not even my friend Mia the huge alsatian has one of those! Gives me Bragging Rights!

No comments:

Post a Comment